1. Seniors = 90 or more hours earned (not in progress), by last name:
- G – N: Mon, Nov 3, 5am
- O – Z: Tue, Nov 4, 5am
- A – F: Wed, Nov 5, 5am
2. All other Honors students = 89.5 hours or less earned (not in progress)
- Fri, Nov 7, 5am
Please note: All workshops start at 7pm. The first one ends around 7.30pm, and we will keep adding workshops about every 30 minutes – depending number of students and room capacity – until we have met with all students.
- Only seniors (90 or above hours completed) can register for 18h
- All other students (89 hours or less completed) can only register for 16h, and can register for 2 more hours once open registration starts
- If you have already met with Ami or Wolfgang this semester, you do not need to meet with us again or attend a workshop
- You still need to meet with you advisor in your major, if you have not done so already
- Certain sections of HON 251 Citizen & Self are restricted to science students to accommodate their lab-heavy schedules
- To lift restrictions on specific courses, please contact the Departments directly. Since they placed them, only they can lift them.
- One of the many benefits of being an Honors student
- It allows you to be among the first students to register for the following semester’s classes, giving you a much better chance of getting into exactly the classes you want to take at your desired time.
- You must be in Good Standing
- You must meet with one of your Honors advisers, Ami or Wolfgang
- If you meet with one of us before Mon, Sep 30, you enter for a chance to win a Kindle!
- Please make the appointment by calling 270-745-2081, and not by email as this would take longer for all of us. Thanks!
- We will also offer several advising workshops in all Honors residence halls throughout October 2013
- To get priority registration, you must also have met with your advisor in your major
- So only if you have met with us AND your advisor in your major will you get priority registration
- If you study abroad during early registration, you get it automatically
- However, we would still like you to send us the Honors courses & augmentations you plan on taking, and encourage you to email your advisor in your major as well
- Students in the Gordon Ford College of Business and Potter College of Arts and Letters & exploratory students meet with Wolfgang
- All other students meet with Ami Carter
- All Gatton Academy and Flagship students regardless of major meet with Ami Carter