We are very proud of you!
- These are just some friendly reminders regarding medallions & logistics
- If you have any questions, please email Ami Carter or Wolfgang Brauner
This is just a friendly reminder about receiving your graduation medallions from the Honors College.
- You will need to pick up your medallion at the Honors College before Friday, December 14th at 4:30 pm.
- We will NOT have any medallions at graduation to provide you one if don’t pick one up before Friday.
- Also, please contact the Honors College and let us know your plans after graduation if you have not already done so.
- You must complete the Honors College Graduation Survey before you can pick up your medallion.
- Wolfgang Brauner or Ami Carter will be in the auxiliary gyms
- Please look for one of us or one of the Marshalls (Marshalls all wear red robes)
- When you enter the gym, you will go to the front of the commencement line behind your College Banner
You will line up in this order
- Graduate students (they will be easy to spot because they will have their hoods already on)
- Undergraduate Scholars
- Honors College graduates
- Honors Program graduates
- Honors in the Major Graduates.
- The rest of the your college’s undergraduate students will line up behind you
- If you have someone you would like to sit with who is not in the Honors College, line up at the back of the Honors College line and have them stand right behind you so you are all together.
Wolfgang or Ami Carter will be there to help you, as will the Marshalls, if you have any questions or concerns.
- You should be in your gym one hour to 45 minutes before the ceremony starts (By 8:30 or 1)
- The ceremony starts at 9:30 and 2 pm and the colleges will leave the gym prior to their commencement start times – you do not line up at 9:30 or 2.
Each student’s ceremony is determined by the college of the first major.
9:30 a.m.: Colleges: Education and Behavioral Sciences; Gordon Ford College of Business; Potter College of Arts and Letters
2:00 p.m.: Colleges: Health and Human Services; University College; Ogden College of Science and Engineering
Please call the Honors College if you have any questions or concerns at 270-745-2081.