Wed, Oct 10, 2013, 4pm, Honors Center
- A two-week study abroad program in England will take place in Summer 2013.
- Through this program students can earn Honors Colloquia credit (HON 300) or Honors credit in English or Religious Studies 399.
- Taught by Dr. Clay Motley and Dr. Larry Snyder.
- If you cannot attend the information session, or if you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Dr. Motley at email@example.com or Dr. Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, you can learn more about the course and the enrollment process by following this link
This Wednesday, Oct. 10, there will be an information session for you to find out more about earning Honors credit in England in summer ’13. The information session will be held at 4 PM in the Honors College and will cover the course syllabus, itinerary, and costs.
In summer 2013 there will be a two-week study abroad program in England where students can earn Honors Colloquia credit (HON 300) or Honors credit in English 399 or Religious Studies 399. Taught by Dr. Clay Motley and Dr. Larry Snyder, students will actively learn about England’s rich religious history and contemporary religious culture through exploring such beautiful and significant locations as Harlaxton, London, Oxford, York, and Whitby. The class will explore prehistoric stone circles, Roman ruins, Saxon churches, medieval cathedrals, and contemporary mosques and temples in order to better understand how the English have defined, fought over, and sought the divine.
(Source: Email from Dr. Clay Motley, Mon, Oct 8, 2012)