International Club Eat & Greet this Sunday, Sep 23

The International Club (I-Club) Eat & Greet is co-sponsored this fall by the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), the Office of Diversity, and the ZETA PHI BETA sorority.  The mission of the I-Club is to foster an understanding among different cultures at WKU.  Partnering with the Office of Diversity and ZETA PHI BETA opens up a unique opportunity for expanded cross-cultural sharing amongst the students.  I-Club and ZETA PHI BETA will work together to enhance cross cultural communications with games, a raffle, a pie eating contest, sports and dancing.  In addition to the traditional BBQ menu of hot dogs, hamburgers, and chicken, there will be a food competition.  Students are encouraged, but not required, to bring a cultural dish to share.  Prizes will be awarded to the dish with the most “likes.”  Everyone votes, everyone eats!

I-Club, in conjunction with International Student and Scholar Services, Office of Diversity and ZETA PHI BETA, invite you to…..

Event:              I-Club Multicultural Eat & Greet
Day:                 Sunday, September 23
Time:               3pm – 6pm
Location:         Centennial Mall on campus

We encourage all students, faculty and staff to join us on Centennial Mall and share your culture.  Free to all!

(Source: Email from Tarek Elshayeb, Director, ISSS to faculty & staff, Sep 20, 2012)

This entry was posted in Events and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.